District Board of Education
Your board members and the year their terms expire:
|Doug Gilman, President (2017)
||Gina Scaletta-Nelson, Vice President (2015)
|Kim Barker, Secretary (2017)
||Lisa Houk (2015)
|Mark Mirabile (2017)
||Kristin Violante (2017)
|Beth Tegtmeier (2015)
Board Meeting Information
The Board of Education holds its regular meetings on the 3rd Wednesday of each month in the District Administration Center:
District 107 Administration Center
7450 South Wolf Road, Burr Ridge, IL 60527
All meetings are scheduled to begin at 7:00 p.m. Specific dates for meetings are listed below:
|| April 16
|| May 21
* not the third Wednesday due to Budget Hearing
Click here for agendas, highlights, and minutes for these and past meetings.
- The Board of Education of District 107 consists of seven members elected on a staggered basis. Board elections are held in April in odd numbered years.
- The members serve without pay, elect officers each year, and set meeting dates. The public is encouraged to attend these meetings.
- In addition to the regularly scheduled Board meetings, the Board of Education also holds Committee of the Whole meetings as needed on the first Wednesday of each month at 7:00 p.m. at Pleasantdale Middle School. At the Committee meetings, the Board will discuss various areas of concern, i.e., policy, building problems, curriculum, personnel, etc. Minutes of the meetings are recorded; however, no votes are taken.
- All meetings are open to the public and a special portion of each meeting is set aside for questions and comments from visitors. Citizens desiring to make a statement to the Board shall notify the Superintendent in writing at least six working days before the regular Board meeting stating the nature of the request. All reasonable requests will be placed on the agenda.
- You may email the Pleasantdale Board of Education at firstname.lastname@example.org
Board Development and Training
This table contains mandatory and non-mandatory training and development activities that were completed by each Board member. When the training was provided by the Illinois Association of School Boards, the acronym “IASB” follows the listed activity.