Come back in September!
Phone: (708) 246-7312
· Reading fluency and decoding
· Reading comprehension
· Vocabulary skills
· Written expression
· Math computation and reasoning
· Self advocacy
· Problem solving
· Note-Taking skills
· Study skills
· Pen and pencil
· Assignment notebook
Students receive grades based on:
· In class activities/assignments
· Class participation
· Behavior (timeliness, prepared with materials, on-task)
· Students are expected to independently fill out their assignment books for all periods prior to Resource.
· Students are expected to read nightly.
· Students must try their hardest to complete work independently resulting in student success.
· Students are expected to ask questions when necessary.